Colder Products Company
“SMART FLUID HANDLING TO TAKE YOU FORWARD, FASTER”
Job Title: Design Engineer, Life Sciences - Medical
Thinking outside of the box is what we are looking for in a Design Engineer in the Life Sciences – Medical area. Someone who can conceptualize, engineer a design with specifications, and evaluate the product, platforms and technology. Using the collaborative entrepreneurial spirit, you will need to be able to understand the customer needs and then translate those needs into their ideal product. Making a customer’s ideas into a “Cleaner, Faster, Safer & Smarter Connection” is what we are about at Colder Products Company
Colder Products Company is the industry leader in the design and manufacture of specialized quick disconnect couplings for the life sciences, industrial, and chemical handling markets. Used around the world in a broad range of applications, connection technologies from Colder Products Company allow flexible tubing to be quickly and safely connected and disconnected, reducing spills and increasing safety. Colder Products Company, a Dover company, is based in St. Paul with global offices and operations in Europe and Asia. This position will be based at our St. Paul, MN location.
The successful candidate will have strong capabilities in the following areas:
- Defines, conceptualizes, details, tests and evaluates innovative concepts for new products, platforms and technologies
- Partners with sales, marketing and engineering to create solutions for diverse OEM markets
- Maintains a high level of interaction with customers and sales managers.
- Performs other job duties and/or projects to meet business needs
BS degree in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering, or other applicable Engineering degree
Design experience with fluid handling components for medical applications.
- Thermoplastic materials selection experience.
- Specific design experience with elastomeric materials and/or electromechanical devices is a plus
Familiarity with ISO13485/FDA
- Demonstrated history of working directly with customers to translate their needs into innovative new products.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- FEA software experience
Colder Products Company offers you a comprehensive salary and benefits compensation package, a growing and innovative company, a positive and collaborative work environment, all while working at a friendly and fun workplace.
Make a difference and be a driving force in the growing medical manufacturing market by joining Colder Products Company, the industry leader in design and manufacturing. To learn more about Colder Products Company, we invite you to explore our website at http://www.colder.com.
Please apply by completing the online application at this link (Once submitted, you will receive an email verifying successful completion of this step):
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V