About Us » Careers » Job Openings » Facilities Manager
Sorry, this position has been filled. To visit our Job Openings page click here
We are Colder Products Company, the industry leader in the design and manufacture of specialized quick disconnect couplings for the life sciences, industrial, and chemical handling markets. Used around the world in a broad range of applications, connection technologies from Colder Products Company allow flexible tubing to be quickly and safely connected and disconnected, reducing spills and increasing safety. Colder Products Company, a Dover company, is based in St. Paul with global offices and operations in Europe and Asia.
This position is responsible for the development and Implementation of all building-related programs and procedures that support the Facilities standards of clean, safe, and in good repair. Primary responsibilities include daily, weekly and monthly inspections and follow-up in support of cleaning, facilities maintenance, and building renovation. This person will oversee vendor activities related to scheduling and work progress to ensure quality of work. Perform routine maintenance and repairs in the areas of painting, carpentry, plumbing, concession equipment, office equipment, furniture, seating and all related building components.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Financial forecasting/budgeting and tracks variable operating expenses related to maintenance, repairs, and supplies.
- Planning and overseeing building work/renovation, and allocates and managing space
- Develop and implement hazardous waste, recycling, and energy efficiency programs that meet government regulations, environmental, health and security standards
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness and appearance of the facility; supervises and provides direction and follow-up with janitorial, day porter, pest control, and grounds service providers.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly building inspections to identify necessary repairs.
- Complete necessary repairs or schedules repairs with vendors as necessary, including preventive maintenance of facilities equipment (HVAC, etc)
- Maintains plans for security, fire evacuation, severe weather and disaster response
- Adheres to all safety regulations.
- Demonstrates support of Colder Products’ core values.
- Performs other job duties as assigned to meet business needs.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to perform tasks with tools, ladders, and lifts in a safe and effective manner.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Good mechanical aptitude and manual dexterity
- Skill in project management
- Knowledge of environmental, health and safety regulations
- Ability to deal with regulatory agencies and contract services
- Ability to drive safety ownership throughout the company
- Effective interpersonal skills and comfort working with employees at all organizational levels
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing, warehouse/inventory systems and mechanisms
Required Education and/or Experience:
- 3+ years project management or facility management experience
- Strong people leadership skills
- Training in safety, environmental and health programs, processes and regulations
- Knowledge of building layout, regulations and construction
- Intermediate to advanced proficiencies in building trades including painting, wallpapering, plumbing, seating, and equipment repair
No Relocation Offered For This Position
- Please apply by completing the online application at this link:
What Colder Products Company offers you:
- Over 30 years of design innovation
- Strong, consistent history of growth
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, life, LTD, 401(k), profit sharing and tuition reimbursement
- Professional challenge
- Positive and collaborative work environment
- A business casual and team-oriented environment
- The opportunity to make a significant impact in a growing organization with innovative technologies
- A casual, friendly and fun workplace culture that respects your contributions
To learn more about Colder Products Company we invite you to explore our website at http://www.colder.com/.
Colder Products Company
1001 Westgate Drive
St. Paul, MN 55114
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V