We are Colder Products Company, the industry leader in the design and manufacture of specialized quick disconnect couplings for the life sciences, industrial, and chemical handling markets. Used around the world in a broad range of applications, connection technologies from Colder Products Company allow flexible tubing to be quickly and safely connected and disconnected, reducing spills and increasing safety. Colder Products Company, a Dover company, is based in St. Paul with global offices and operations in Europe and Asia.
CPC is seeking a Design Engineer with a strong background in product design for bioprocessing or life science applications combined with proven communication skills for our Bioprocessing Business Unit.
The Design Engineer is responsible for conceptualization, engineering design and specification, and evaluation of new product concepts, platforms and technologies.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for new product development from concept through production, which includes these activities:
- define, conceptualize, detail, test and evaluate innovative concepts for new products and/or custom applications.
- Evaluate changes or improvements to design or specification of existing products.
- Partner with Sales, Engineering, and Marketing to create solutions for diverse OEM markets
- Maintain a high level of interaction with customers and sales managers
- Adhere to all safety regulations.
- Demonstrate support of Colder core values.
- Perform other job duties and/or projects to meet business needs
Essential Supervisory Responsibilities:
Required Job Qualifications:
Preferred Job Qualifications:
No relocation offered for this position.
What Colder Products Company offers you:
- Over 35 years of design innovation
- Strong, consistent history of growth
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, life, LTD, 401(k), profit sharing and tuition reimbursement
- Professional challenge
- Positive and collaborative work environment
- A business casual and team-oriented environment
- The opportunity to make a significant impact in a growing organization with innovative technologies
- A casual, friendly and fun workplace culture that respects your contributions
To learn more about Colder Products Company we invite you to explore our website at http://www.colder.com.
Please apply by completing the online application at this link:
Colder Products Company
1001 Westgate Drive
St. Paul, MN 55114
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V